Instructions for application in brief
List of applicants admitted to the program (Non-EU session)
- March 25, 2013: Deadline for on-line application
- April 12, 2013: Evaluation of curricula
- April 19, 2013 : publication of the ranking list
- June 14, 2013: Deadline for on-line application
- July 5, 2013: Evaluation of curricula
- July 19, 2013: publication of the ranking list
Start of Master courses
How to start a new application
- Go to http://applications.disi.unitn.it
- Select "start a new application" link (bottom of the login form)
- Fill the "Subscribe form" and select the proper program
- Graduate Program in Computer Science and Engineering - EU students or
- Graduate Program in Computer Science and Engineering - NON-EU students
- Press button [Start the Application]
You will receive an email with your Application ID
(The password is set in the "Subscribe form")
After subscription procedure, she/he can log in to insert the required information and upload the documents. This operation can be carried out in different sessions. Only when all the required information has been validated can the applicant finalise the application choosing the appropriate option in the website. After the application is finalised no further changes can be made.
Tel: (+39) 050882189
Fax: (+39) 050882194
- Curriculum Vitae et Studiorum mentioning the education program, cultural and professional experiences and all other information that might help in the evaluation of the candidate.
- Academic transcript with the full list of courses and grades (in English, or Italian). This list should contain information regarding the number of university credits received, grades received for each class taken, and the date of the final examination (if posssible).
- Non-EU candidates shall upload a list of the technical courses taken, specifying for each subject the name of the course, the number of hours, a list of the topics and the number of hours for each topic. A template will be provided in the application system.
- Copy of the English Language Certification as provided by the official call (art. 4.3). If not available the candidate can provide a self-declaration on his/her knowledge of the English language. Level of proficiency in the English language will be evaluated during the selection process and each candidate will be assigned a specific score. The score will be proportional to the level of knowledge of the English language as reported in the English Language Certification. Please be aware that self declarations will be considered with a lower score.
- copy of valid passport.
- IF APPLICLABLE: academic degree certificates (i.e. Bachelor Degree or equivalent) or other postgraduate degrees/academic qualifications. Note: if the degree is not in English or Italian, an English translation is needed, made by an officially recognised translator, or by the issuing University. Please note that students who have not yet completed their first degree, but who predict to graduate before October 31 2013, can apply to the master. If selected, their admission will be conditioned on the receipt of the degree certificate by the master's secretariat no later than October 31, 2013.
- NOT MANDATORY: copy of any other document or certification which might be required or considered relevant during the evaluation process. All documents need to be written in English or Italian. If not they must be combined with a translation and/or a summary in one of the above mentioned languages.
GRE test is highly recommended, but not mandatory. Please note that the Evaluation Committee will take in consideration only GRE certificates sent to the Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna Score Recipient (DI code 7392).
Unreadable documents will not be considered. On-line applications not submitted by March 25, 2013 (non-EU session) / June 14, 2013 (EU Session) will not be considered as well. The personal data inserted in the website will be treated and utilised exclusively for the purpose of the selection process.